1. Sally Hansen, Triple Strong for base coat.
2. Pure Ice, Gossip (neon pink) on half nail, slightly slanted.
3. Pure Ice, Outrageous (metallic pink) fill in the other half of the nail.
4. OPI, Mod About you (light pastel pink) paint a slightly slanted area on top of the metallic pink.
5. L.A. Colors, Black, line the split sections of each color. A good way to hide any flaws
6. On the ring finger - I used glitter to cover the metallic pink and added a black flower design with pearl accent.
7. Orly, Polymer top coat
The nail art was fast and simple. I like how it feels 80s and mod at the same time. I'm working on a nail art look inspired by the "reverse kimono" Thakoon dress Michelle Obama wore at the Democratic National Convention.
Thanks for the inspiration Thakoon, I love the clothing line but a girl can only dream...
Click here for the rest of my nail art.