My college best friend is currently in the Midwest with her other half studying for their law degree. I caught the traveling bug due to them. We've traveled to several big cities together and my most memorable time was when I stayed in Washington D.C. for a week. She interned at a newspaper publication and I got a chance to tour the area. I tried Ethiopian food for the first time (which i immediately loved) and took in the National Mall sights.
Anyways, it's finals and Christmas season and since I was baking cookies I thought it would be nice to send a care package. I looked around for ideas to send in a care package so here is my list:
- Homemade cookies
- Snowman cups (because I was afraid a mug might break) to fill...
- Starbucks VIA coffee and Peppermint mocha
- Various teas like chamomile
- Starbucks gift card
- Chocolate covered coffee beans
- Lizano sauce (from my trip to Costa Rica, a great condiment for rice and beans)
- Pumpkin flavored Hershey's kisses
- Chocolate Santa
- Instant Chinese milk tea
- A small nutcracker ornament
- Reindeer antlers for his and her